Join Coach Kadir at his 13th Annual Marin Cycling Camp!
Expert coaching and guidance in a small group in beautiful Marin County in Northern California.
Meet and train with Aeolus Endurance Sport founder and VeloPro co-founder and coach Adnan Kadir in-person at his 13th annual cycling experience in Marin County, CA from May 5 - 10. This is a great opportunity to uplevel your VeloPro experience and get expert coaching and guidance in a small group. Camp is limited to 12 guests. Men and women are welcome!
This experience is geared towards enthusiast riders who are preparing for summer events like gran fondos, century rides and multi-day stage events (like Cycle Oregon). Maybe you just want to ride ride in a world-class cycling destination!
Daily rides are 40-60 miles per day with 3000+ feet of climbing in each ride averaging about 4-5 hours in the saddle every day.
Beautiful, inclusive guided riding and training in Marin California May 5 - 10:
- World-class cycling destination
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere
- Accommodations are in a hidden historic retreat in the redwoods
- Daily massage and morning yoga/corework available
- Four dinners, four lunches, and 5 breakfasts are included.
- Healthy, locally sourced, freshly prepared meals
- Coffee, tea, wine, margaritas
The cost is $2550 per person in shared accommodation. VeloPro users receive a 10% discount.
There are only 3 spots left - first come, first to be served! For more details, email email@example.com