At VeloPro, we strive to give you great value for your membership. We’re constantly innovating, adding new features and improving our service based on your feedback and suggestions. Click on the features below to see everything that VeloPro offers our athletes.
Easy to Use
- Works on any current web browser on any computer or mobile device.
- VeloPro provides new users with a tutorial to help you get started on you first plan.
- Our VeloPro FAQ helps you dig into the details of training science.
- Our glossary helps you quickly understand any training terms you may not be familiar with.
Dynamic and Adaptive
- Takes into account your fitness, schedule, goals, and ongoing performance.
- Dynamic schedule and weather support, so you can take a day off or switch a workout from outdoors to indoors without missing a beat.
- Advanced training science designed into each plan to work for you and not bog you down in a flood of data.
- Automatically builds in High Intensity Interval Training and Polarized training into appropriate training plans.
- Ongoing training tips and advice from Adnan Kadir our head coach - and a USA Level 1 international coach with over 30 years training and racing experience.
Tailored to You
- Support for both base building fitness and high-performance training needs.
- Support for different types of cycling – Fitness, Road, Mountain, Cyclocross.
- Training plans for different event types – Endurance and Ultra Endurance (Centuries/Gran Fondos), Races, Time trials, Criteriums, Hill climbs.
- VeloPro knows that Watts and KJs do not lie. All our training plans are built around measuring “power.”
- Plans use goal specificity, periodization, and rest to help you maximize performance and avoid training injury.
- All plans are optimized around training load, rate of perceived exertion and intensity, not junk miles and endless saddle time.
- Workouts are organized around performance zones: Easy, Endurance, Tempo, Sweet Spot, Lactate Threshold, VO2MAX, and Anaerobic activity.
- Most plans automatically include high intensity interval training and or polarized training.
- VeloPro can automatically import your rides from Strava.
- Upload ride data from all major cycling computers with our FIT and TCX file support.
- Never lose a ride. If you take a surprise ride or have a technical issue with your gear, you can manually input the ride load.
- Train all year long, indoors and outdoors, with our support for Zwift™ and smart trainers (.ZWI and .ERG Files).
Robust Analysis Engine
- Includes your GPS provided training route.
- Charts your workout specific performance including heart rate, watts, speed, cadence, elevation, distance and time.
- Complete power meter support (FTP, L/R balance, Normalized Power, Average Power) so that you are truly training with power!
- “Estimated Power” for accuracy and planning for users without power meters.
- Training intensity analysis that shows your performance against your workout objectives.
Insight Instead of Data
- A detailed calendar where you can see your entire plan and click on any workout to see more details.
- An easy to read dashboard that summarizes your ongoing progress to your goals and predicts your future performance.
- Weekly summary email of your training progress to date and the next week’s upcoming workouts.
- An ongoing record that shows all of your past goals, rides, and accomplishments!
Proactive Privacy and Data-Security
- VeloPro is password protected and uses SSL encryption.
- Our data retention policies meet the most stringent requirements of EU and USA laws.
- We DO NOT sell or share your personal information or data, period.
Free 30-Day Trial
Free 30-Day Trial
© 2015-2023 VeloPro Inc. All rights reserved.